Aliathon Ltd. provides a completely flexible family of 40G solutions to address the next generation of OTN applications. Our designs can be tailored to provide transponder, 4x10G / multi-protocol Muxponder, add-drop multiplexors, repeaters and ODUmux solutions for a variety of standard & non-standard network nodes.
Our 40G offering complements our other TDM and packet products and can be integrated seamlessly to provide feature-sets not found in any off-the-shelf ASSP solutions.
The target markets for these products includes traditional communications, network analysis / analytics, military and test & measurement These products are designed to leverage today’s leading edge FPGA fabrics and provide the perfect mix of features, performance, flexibility, power and cost for your current and future needs.
- Single chip FPGA architectures, highly efficient resource sharing with no fitting issues.
- 200MHz+ push button performance with no timing closure issues.
- All products designed from ground up to allow future datapath & channel scaling.
- Enabling migration path to 100G solutions with 43G throughput today.
- Line interfaces including OTL3.4.
- Client interfaces including OTL3.4, SFI5.1, XLAUI, STL256.4 and SFI/XFI.
- Complete range of mappings in to ODU3 inc;
- LAN, WIS etc. as per ITU G.Sup43.
- Transcoding of 10GFC & 40GE.
- Transparent mappings of 10G and 40G SONET/SDH clients.
- Compliant to ITU-T G.709 standard.
- GMP (ODUflex) support.
- Client and line side support for G.709 GFEC and EFEC (>9db gain).
- Fully customizable statistics layer & CPU interface.
- OTN Standard Support inc;
- Framing (FAS, OOF and LOF support).
- OTUk section OH monitoring (k1..4).
- ODUk path OH monitoring (k0..4, flex).
- OPUk path OH monitoring (k=0..4).
- Enet LAN PHY support (PCS & MAC).
- Full support for SONET/SDH section, path and line OH monitoring.
- GFP Mapping supported.