The PowerFLEX Multi-Standard Radio (MSR) IP introduces a single wireless connectivity solution for all of the world’s 5G IoT devices. It’s ground-breaking architecture, allows for vast frequency agility across a broad range of radio standards, without compromising RF performance.
The PowerFLEX MSR IP supports all leading edge wireless IoT protocols such as GPS/GNSS, Bluetooth LE, Zigbee, Wi-Fi HaLow & LTE NB-IoT. It has been built to enable the next generation of integration by driving down Bill-Of-Material costs for 5G and IoT applications, via the integration of RF and all associated costly board components, onto a single digital SOC.
- Leading efficiency
- PowerFLEX employs a configurable ultra-low power RF front-end and baseband AFE architecture that optimizes power and performance, per protocol.
- Robust flexibility
- PowerFLEX employs a wide tuning, dual loop synthesizer that allows flexible operation over all IoT frequency bands.
- Ease of integration
- PowerFLEX integrates all costly board level RF and power management components into a single, easy to integrate IP.
- Complete IP solution
- PowerFLEX integrates both the RF and Baseband AFE/ DSP to deliver a complete multi-standard PHY for IoT wireless connectivity. PowerFLEX includes the AlphaWave Master Controller, which provides a flexible microcontroller for firmware configurability across a multitude of applications.
- Frequency Bands
- Receiver Sensitivity
- Greater than -105dBm sensitivity
- TX Output Power
- Power Needs
- Integrated power management for either 1V or 3V battery operation.
- Devices Used
- Standard CMOS digital devices.
Block Diagram of the Multi-Standard, Low-Power IoT Radio