The MXL-DPHY-UNIV is a high-frequency low-power, low-cost, source-synchronous, Physical Layer supporting the MIPI Alliance Specification for D-PHY v1.1
The IP can be configured as a MIPI Master or MIPI Slave optimized for CSI-2 (Camera Serial Interface), and DSI (Display Serial Interface) applications
The High-Speed signals have a low voltage swing, while Low-Power signals have large swing. High-Speed functions are used for High-Speed data traffic while low power functions are mostly used for control.
- Consists of 1 Clock lane and up to 4 Data lanes.
- Supports MIPI® Alliance Specification for D-PHY Version 1.1.
- Supports both high speed and low-power modes.
- 80 Mbps to 1.5 Gbps data rate in high speed mode.
- 10 Mbps data rate in low-power mode.
- Low power dissipation.
- Loopback testability support.
- Optional resistance termination calibrator.
- The IP can be configured as a MIPI Master or MIPI Slave optimized for CSI-2 (Camera Serial Interface), and DSI (Display Serial Interface) applications.
- Data Sheet
- GDSII data base
- LVS Netlist
- Integration Guidelines
- Timing Model
- Behavioral Model
- LEF File for P&R
- One-year support platform (optional)
- Consumer Electronics
Block Diagram of the MIPI® UNIVERSAL D-PHY IP (55nm)