The eSi-MNC core provides the control and data plane interfaces to a Maximum Normalised Correlation module. The signal processing in the core consists of two sliding energy estimates spaced by M samples, and a sliding autocorrelation estimate integrating over M samples
- Sliding window energy estimator on IQ input samples
- Sliding window energy estimator on lagged IQ input samples
- Sliding autocorrelation between the IQ input and lagged IQ input samples.
- Detection threshold for |ACF| > energy
- Correction can be held or restarted under APB control.
- AXI4-Streaming inputs and outputs
- APB configuration
- Verilog 2001
- Simple standard interfacing
- Low-gate count
- Synthesis scripts
- MATLAB and C++ bit exact model
- Multi-standard wireless receivers
- Software defined radios (SDR) accelerator