The LVDS_TX is CMOS differential line transmitter designed for applications requiring ultra low power dissipation, low noise, and high data rates. The devices are designed to support data rates in excess of 800 Mbps (400 MHz) utilizing Low Voltage Differential Swing (LVDS) technology
- Fully integrated, compact design
- +/- 20% Accuracy.
- 3.3V± 10% power supply
- 800Mbps(400Mhz) switching rates
- External termination resistor 100 ohm.
- Area 0.00836 mm2
- CMOS 130nm 1P5M,3.3V IO MOS
- Worst case Power consumption 7.67mA
- High switching speed
- Fast time to market
- GDSII & CDL Netlist
- .lef for PnR
- .libs for Timing
- Technical Reference Manual, Design Document