In the downlink transmission, the physical downlink shared channel (PDSCH) carries the user data (Transport block). The modulation format of PDSCH channel may be QPSK, 16 QAM or 64 QAM. The data (Transport block) arrives to the PDSCH coding unit every transmission time interval (TTI). The generation of the PDSCH signal consists of the following processes:
CRC attaching to the transport block.
CRC attaching to the segments.
Mapping to resource elements.
- LTE: CAT 0, 1, 2, and 3 PHY.
- Transmission Mode: TM 1 (Single antenna port 0).
- Antenna configuration: 1x2.
- Flexible channel BW (1.4, 3, 5, 10, 15, and 20) MHz
- Flexible modulation (QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM).
- Downlink resource block allocation (Type 0, Type 1, and Type 2 localized).
- Soft demodulation.
- Parallel Turbo decoding.
- HARQ retransmission combining.
- Compensation of AGC scaling at each receiver antenna.
- Synthesizable Verilog
- System Model (C / Matlab)
- Verilog Test Benches
- Machine to Machine communication.
- Wireless sensor networks.
- 4G IOT Solutions: asset tracking, alarm systems, telematics devices, retail applications, and smart utility meters.
- Public safety.
- Critical communications