The S3REG300T28HPC is a regulator circuit which has been designed to provide 0.9V with a load current of up to 300 mA. The output voltage is programmable.
The S3REG300T28HPC features an automatic feedback sensing option to maintain a constant regulated output voltage level. It has been designed to provide a stable output in both low-drop and high-drop operation, while maintaining minimum ripple on supply lines in the presence of large load current
spikes inherent with switching loads, e.g. high-speed ADCs.
- 28nm TSMC HPC+ Process, 7 Metals Used (No Analog Options) with Deep-Nwell
- 1.8 V supply for control circuitry
- 1.2 V Input Voltage
- 0.9 V +- 5% Output Voltage with up to 200 mA load
- 0.9 V +- 7% Output Voltage with up to 300 mA load
- 300mA Load Current in high power mode
- 10mA Load Current in sleep mode
- 290mV Drop Out Voltage
- Compact Die Area: 0.2 mm2
- Programmable Output Voltage
- Power Down Mode
- LDO ‘ready’ output
- The S3REG300T28HPC has been designed to allow low-drop operation.
- The circuit can be scaled for a range of load currents and the output voltage level is programmable.
- The S3REG300T28HPC is readily portable to other manufacturing processes or can be customised for specific customer requirements.
- The S3REG300T28HPC can be combined with multiple instances of S3REGS300T28HPC slave pass device to provide additional current.
- Characterization Report
- Flat Netlist (cdl)
- Layout View (gds2)
- Abstract View (lef)
- Timing View (lib)
- Behavioural Model (Verilog .v)
- Integration Guidelines and Support
- General Purpose Low Drop Out Voltage Regulator
Block Diagram of the Low Drop Out 300mA Regulator