The S3REGU500T65 is a regulator circuit which has been designed to provide 1.0V 1.375V with a load current of up to 1mA and power good function. The output voltage is programmable.
The S3REGU500T65 is a regulator circuit that features an automatic feedback sensing option to maintain a constant regulated output voltage level. It has been designed to provide a stable output in both low-drop and high-drop operation, while maintaining minimum ripple on supply lines in the presence of large load current spikes inherent with switching loads.
The S3REGU500T65 has been designed to allow lowdrop operation and it requires 0.47 F external ceramic capacitor.
The S3REGU500T65 uses 2.5V thick oxide devices from a standard logic process. The circuit can be scaled for a range of load currents and the output voltage level is programmable.
- 65nm TSMC Logic LP Process, 4 Metals Used
- (No Analog Options) with Deep-Nwell
- 2.0V 3.6V Input Voltage
- 1.0V 1.375V 2.5% Output Voltage
- 1mA Load Current
- 110nA Quiescent Current
- 200mV Drop Out Voltage
- Compact Die Area: 0.06mm2
- Programmable Output Voltage
- Power Down and High-Z Mode
- Power Good circuit
- For maximum flexibility, the user can adjust the regulated output voltage and the output current capability.
- The S3REGU500T65 shall be integrated together with S3BGNT653V3 IP macro providing the regulator with the reference voltage and bias currents.
- The S3REGU500T65 is readily portable to other manufacturing processes or can be customised for specific customer requirements Deep-Nwell process option.
- Characterization Report
- Flat Netlist (cdl)
- Layout View (gds2)
- Abstract View (lef)
- Timing View (lib)
- Behavioral Model (Verilog)
- Integration Support
- Low Drop Out Voltage Regulator for battery
- powered Real Time Clock block
Block Diagram of the 来自于S3 Group用于实时时钟（RTC）供电的LDO