JESD207 RFIC is full-featured, easy-to-use, synthesizable design, compatible with JESD207 Compliant. Through its JESD207 RFIC compatibility,it provides a simple interface to a wide range of low-cost devices. JESD204 RFIC IIP is proven in FPGA environment. The host interface of the JESD207 RFIC can be simple interface or can be AMBA APB, AMBA AHB, AMBA AXI, VCI, OCP, Avalon, PLB, Tilelink, Wishbone or Custom protocol.
- Implemented in Unencrypted Verilog, VHDL and SystemC
- Follows JTAG basic specification as defined in JTAG Specification 3.
- Supports Jtag protocol standard IEEE 1149.1 and IEEE 1149.6.
- Supports all the JTAG tap instructions.
- Supports programmable clock frequency of operation.
- Checks for following
- -> Check-points include Initialization rules,
- -> State based rules,Active Command rules,
- -> Read/Write to Instruction and data register Rules.
- Supports Instruction register and data register of size up to 64 bits.
- Proficiency to extend with user defined instructions and registers.
- Has ability to read BSDL file and
- -> Automatically generate testvectors to test all BSDL cell types
- -> Automatically generate SVA assertions properties
- Supports constraints Randomization.
- Status counters for various events on bus.
- Support all types of timing and protocol violation detection.
- Single site license option is provided to companies designing in a single site.
- Multi sites license option is provided to companies designing in multiple sites.
- Single Design license allows implementation of the IP Core in a single FPGA bitstream and ASIC.
- Unlimited Designs, license allows implementation of the IP Core in unlimited number of FPGA bitstreams and ASIC designs.
- The JESD207 RFIC interface is available in Source and netlist products.
- The Source product is delivered in verilog. If needed VHDL, SystemC code can also be provided.
- Easy to use Verilog Test Environment with Verilog Testcases.
- Lint, CDC, Synthesis, Simulation Scripts with waiver files.
- IP-XACT RDL generated address map.
- Firmware code and Linux driver package.
- Documentation contains User s Guide and Release notes.