TC4400 is a LDPC decoder core that is fully compliant with ITU G.hn (wireline home networking) specifications. It support a decoded throughput up to 1 Gbits/s on high end process nodes. The core is available for ASIC and FPGA devices.
An optional support of the HomeplugAV specifications is provided using a versatile turbo/LDPC architecture (see TC4410)
- bit-LLR input interface
- repetition handling (buffer and interfacing)
- decoded bitrate up to 1 Gbps (Ghn mode) and 600 Mbps (HomeplugAV mode)
- iteration stopping feature
- block size : 168 to 4320 payload bits
- code rates covered: 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 16/18, 20/21
- optional Homeplug-AV turbo decoder
- Frame-by-frame programmability of code rate and size
- ASIC delivery : Verilog or VHDL RTL code.
- Single FPGA Core (no external memory required), available on all popular Xilinx, Altera and Lattice devices