Mobile and IoT devices, including systems handing protected data and involved in content distribution and protection require that embedded security features are enabled and information is securely loaded into the chips. Normally, access to programming services of unique IDs and Secret Keys is reserved for high volume security vendors who independently develop their own infrastructure.
Inside Secure Provisioning Platform allows production line certificate generation and tracking to ensure the integrity of the manufacturing and licensing process. The Provisioning Platform allows Inside Secure to serve as an independent License Authority provisioning secret values into SoCs/Modules to enable secure silicon for our Customers. Inside Secure provides a common interface and access to secure silicon features incorporated into today's devices allowing customers to maximize security in their systems and selection of a wide variety of SoC and module manufacturers to suit their OEM device and computer needs.
- Enables use of high security features and functions
- Hardware enforced access to secure silicon features
- Highly secure, cost effective way to add security to OEM devices and computers
- Embedded RSA/ECC key allows third party customers to sign their code
- Third party symmetric key for customer use during OEM device and computer provisioning
- Licensable cryptographic Library for boot loader protection
- Protects Customers' boot and application code
- Supports any security or CAS/DRM vendor
- Prevents Custom software from being exported into another device or module
- Enables the Customer to own their Secret Keys, providing flexibility in choice of security providers
- Enables CAS vendor switching for fielded OEM devices
Block Diagram of the Inside Secure Provisioning Platform