This IP implements a proprietary modified LZ77 algorithm and provides very high speed data compression with low latency and very high compression ratio. This IP can be used stand alone in data compression or it can be used as building block in GZIP and GLIB
- Compression Ratio
- Delivers the best compression ratio
- 30-40% more compression compared to competition
- Throughput at 4 Bytes per clock 5.3 Gb/s (FPGA) 40 Gb/s (ASIC) Higher throughput at 8 bytes per clock, if needed
- 4 cycles (FPGA) 2 cycles (ASIC
- Most competitor's IP either provide high throughput at low compression ratio or high compression ratio at low throughput.
- This IP provides both high throughput and high compression ratio at the same time. It has very low memory requirement.
- Test bench & tests
- Networking, Storage, Big data Analytics, In place Computing