MUSBHPHY from Mentor Graphics?is a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 transceiver for use with host, embedded host, On-The-Go (OTG), and function controllers. Compliant with the UTMI+ level 3 (USB 2.0 Transceiver Macrocell Interface Plus) specification, the MUSBHPHY integrates Hi-Speed, mixed-signal circuits to support Hi-Speedtra ffic at 480Mbps and is backward compatible to Full-Speed (12Mbps) and Low-Speed (1.5Mbps) data rates.
This transceiver is optimized for low power consumption, minimal die area (sub-1mm2), and high-data throughput. The MUSBHPHY comprises a complete on-chip physical transceiver solution with Electro Static Discharge (ESD) protection, full support for OTG and host functionality, and includes an optional charge pump to provide a 5V power supply to external USB peripherals.
- SMIC 130nm silicon
- Supports: host, hubs, device, embedded host, and OTG
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1 and 2.0 full-speed and OTG standards
- Supports high-speed (480Mbps) full-speed (12Mbps) and low-speed (1.5Mbps) serial data Transmission
- Small size (< 1mm2) includes ESD & I/O structures
- Low power consumption, 57mW Rx, 47mW Tx
- Optional integrated charge pump
- Dual 3.3V/1.2V supply
- GDSII layout & layer map
- Place-and-route views (.lib, .lef)
- LVS & DRC verification reports
- Verilog Sim Model (NC-Verilog)
- Gate-level netlist & SDF timing
- Test guidelines, layout guidelines,and application notes