The DMA Bridge Core from Rambus provides high-performance DMA and/or bridging between PCI Express and AXI for both Endpoint and Root Port applications.
Key features include:
• Provides high-performance PCIe-AXI Bridge and/or scatter-gather
• Works with Rambus PCIe Cores and FPGA
• Provides complete Root Port Bridging support
• Supports memory-mapped/streaming (FIFO) DMA operation
• Can be configured with multiple DMA Channels which are
independently controlled by software
• Provides Address translations and security support
• Supports legacy, MSI, MSI-X and local AXI interrupts
Using the core eliminates the need for the user to implement
their own DMA and/or bridging design thus significantly reducing
development time and risk.
In addition, Rambus provides companion Windows and
Linux DMA Drivers. The DMA Driver works
hand-in-hand with the DMA Bridge Core.
Rambus also provides board support packages for a
wide variety of third party PCI Express boards. This support
packages include a working FPGA design, Driver and GUI binaries.
Contact Rambus for more information.
Rambus also provides IP Core customization services.
Contact Rambus for a quote.