The Regulator is designed to power the devices that require currents upto 60mA. It is capable of providing the maximum output average load current of 60mA and output voltage of 1.2V. The regulator gets the reference signal from the bandgap reference circuit. Regulator is capable of providing worst case phase margin of 90. Regulator requires an external compensation capacitor of 100nF.
- Fully integrated, compact design
- 1.2V Output Voltage
- 3.3V± 10% analog and digital supply
- 540µA max. no load current consumption
- Avg. Load Current – 60mA
- Phase Margin = 90 (worst case)
- PSRR at 100Mhz = 30dB (worst case)
- Fast time to market
- Peak current 200mA (for short duration).
- Inbuilt circuitry to check the switching response of loads.
- GDSII & CDL Netlist
- .lef for PnR
- Technical Reference Manual, Design Document