This is a crystal oscillator IO pad designed for low-power consumption application. The OSC power supply is 3.3V, and the IO pad provides clock signal under 1.8V core power supply. The OSC is a Pierce oscillator which works in parallel mode and supports frequency ranged from 2MHz to 8MHz, with the average current less than 0.5mA.
- Process: GSMC 0.18um Logic 1P6M
- Operating voltage range: AVDDH: 3.0~3.6V
- Core power supply: AVDDL: 1.62~1.98V
- Operating temperature range: -40~125¡ãC
- Output frequency: 2MHz~8MHz
- Average current: <0.5mA