We may propose a flexible and powerful GNSS sensor hardware design. The sensor forms GPS and/or GLONASS navigation raw measurements and data using the digital samples, coming from ADC. Signals acquisition, tracking, data decoding, synchronization etc are fully implemented on hardware level. An output interface of such a device is shown below. It consists of several main fields: range [msec], Doppler frequency [Hz], carrier phase [m/sec], Signal-to-Noise rate [dB-Hz] and additional information.
- 1000 Hz update rate.
- Single low-clock frequency (~20MHz).
- High-quality double precision measurements.
- GNSS sensors are fully autonomous IP without critical real-time requirements with AMBA interface supporting.
- PC positioning software with wide communication possibilities.
- RF front-end on MAX2769B.
- Satellite GPS/GLONASS navigation into any SoC design.