SiFive’s FlexE IP is fully compliant to the OIF FlexE v1.0 standard supporting various MAC client rate like 10G, 25G, 40G, 50G, 100G, 200G and 400G.
Built upon a flexible and robust architecture, SiFive’s FlexE IP core is compatible with various MACs supporting different rates. The FlexE IP supports FlexE aware, FlexE unaware and FlexE terminate modes of mapping over the transport network.
- • Supports 10G/25G/40G/50G/100G/200G/400G MAC client rates
- • User configurable client rate adaption
- • Supports bonding, sub rate, channelization and hybrid capabilities
- • Supports up to eight FlexE groups
- • Supports re-sizing of FlexE client within the FlexE group
- SiFive’s FlexE IP is shipped with the following deliverables:
- • Synthesizable RTL
- • Template CAD scripts for synthesis and static timing
- • Assertions for the user interface and config registers
- • Sanity test simulation environment
- • RX/TX BFMs
- • Documentation:
- - SiFive IP Specification
- - Memory-Mapped Register Manual
- - Design Verification Plan
- • Packet Processing/NPU
- • Traffic Management
- • Switch Fabric
- • Switch Fabric Interface
- • Framer/Mapper
- • FPGA etc.