The New Wave Design and Verification Fibre Channel – Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA) core provides a complete layer 4 solution for FC-RDMA. The core provides sequence processing, external memory controllers, DMA controllers, buffer management, and an AXI (or PCIe) user interface.
When used in conjunction with the New Wave DV FC Layer 1 / Layer 2 core the New Wave cores provide an integrated hardware solution for the FC-RDMA network stack.
- Multiple user modes for receiving frames and Data IUs
- Transmit message chaining options provided
- Complete set of registers for managing core and configuring core options
- Core can be replicated as desired for number of FC-RDMA ports
- Immediate compatibility with existing FC-RDMA networks
- Flexible implementation models for multi-port designs
- Low risk implementation
- Core is delivered in netlist format including constraint files
- Avionics, space, and defense system networks
Block Diagram of the Fibre Channel RDMA (Remote Direct Memory Access) Core