The CMS0035 satellite modulator core is an integrated core featuring our DVB-S modulator(CMS0010) and DVB-S2 modulator(CMS0025) cores. Thus, our CMS0035 core provides all the functionality required to address the requirements of both the ETSI DVB-S forward-link satellite Standard (EN300421), and also the ETSI DVB-S2 forward-link satellite Standard (EN302307).
Modes that are not required may be removed with synthesis options to generate a compact, efficient design.
- Fully compliant with ETSI EN 302 307, ETSI EN 301 210 and ETSI EN 300 421.
- Variable sample-rate interpolation provides ultra-flexible clocking strategy.
- Integrated DVB-S channel coder.
- Optional DVB-DSNG support.
- Support for CCM, VCM and ACM modes.
- Compatible with Broadcast, DSNG, Interactive and Professional DVB-S2 profiles.
- QPSK, 8-PSK, 16-APSK and 32-APSK supported.
- Short (16kb) and normal (64kb) frames.
- Frames with/without intra-frame pilots.
- Automatic dummy-frame insertion.
- Integrated LDPC channel coder
- Extension core available for SPI/ASI interface with integrated PCR TS re-stamping.
- Seamless integration with Altera ASI megacore when using SPI/ASI extension core in broadcast CCM mode.
- Optional internal IF conversion.
- Modes that are not required may be removed with synthesis options to generate a compact, efficient design.
- Designed for very efficient FPGA implementation without compromise to the targeting of gate array or standard cell structures.
- Supplied as a protected bitstream or netlist (megacore for Altera FPGA targets).
- Optimised for ASIC, Xilinx and Altera.
- Evaluation boards available.