Addressing the growing demand for readily available solutions that implement Differential Power Analysis (DPA) countermeasures, we developed a family of cryptographic cores and software libraries that are designed to protect against side-channel attacks. Our DPA Resistant Software Library incorporates many of the commonly used cryptographic algorithms. This library is validated to resist first- and second-order DPA attacks in over 1 million traces.
The DPA Resistant Software Library is easy to deploy in a security software stack, and is highly flexible for integration with standard cipher modes such as Cipher Block Chaining (CBC), Electronic Code Book (ECB), etc. It implements advanced DPA countermeasures against side-channel attacks providing robust DPA resistance.
Our DPA resistance-proven library is easy-to-integrate into the application stack, providing chipmakers with a seamless solution that enables them to devote resources to differentiating features and reduce implementation time.
- Library implements a very high-security primitives for AES, ECC, RSA, and SHA
- Supported platforms: ARM Cortex-A9, ARM7TDMI, and others
- AES supports 128/192/256-bit encrypt and decrypt
- ECC supports ECDSA/ECDH for NIST prime fields (192/256/384/521)
- RSA supports signing and decryption at 1024/2048/4096/8192 bit lengths
- Incorporates state-of-the-art DPA countermeasures such as shuffling, blinding, and masking
- DPA resistance-proven software libraries
- Extensively validated against side-channel attacks
- Highly flexible for integration with standard cipher modes such as CBC, ECB, etc.
- Easy-to-integrate into application stack
- Reference design source code with build scripts and test vectors for the reference platform(s)
- Packaged libraries for a specific platform
- Development and Test Environment (optional)
- Hardware reference board for a specific platform
- DPA Workstation
- Specification sheet for DPA-resistant target level on a specific platform
- Documentation for library usage
- Cryptography Research software services:
- Analysis, development, integration, optimization, and support
- Cryptography Research software support:
- Quarterly or semiannual bug fixes and enhancements
- Periodic upgrades depending on customer priority
- Optional Cryptography Research services:
- DPA and DPAWS training
- Software testing: testing performed either by Cryptography Research or by customer after training from Cryptography Research