Thermal sensor IP consists of an analog hardmacro block and a digital Soft-IP wrapper.
The soft IP sweeps a digital code to the analog block, which in return responds by setting a trip point indicator when the digital code corresponds to the silicon temperature.
The thermal sensor output is the digital code which can be read by the user to determine the temperature.
- It is designed to provide sensing in 2 temperature ranges:
- + From 0°C to 90°C, it provides sensing in steps of 2°C.
- + From 90°C to 130°C, it provides sensing in steps of 0.5°C.
- + Encrypted Verilog/SystemVerilog RTL, or post-synthesis netlist
- + Synthesis and STA scripts
- + User guide documents
- + SV/UVM Verification suite with BFM
- Communications, Data Processing, Industrial, Automotive