Direct memory access controller with AHB interface.
- Speed: 133MHz AHB Clock Rate Support
- Power consumption: 21.3mW power for normal case at 100MHz
- Area: 37K for 0.25um Faraday cell library
- Compliance to the AMBA Specification (Rev 2.0).
- An AHB slave DMA interface for the DMA controller configuration, 2 AHB master interfaces for the data transfer.
- A simple AHB bridge eases to configure the AHB device without needing the full-function AHB bridge.
- Up to 8 configurable DMA channels.
- Up to 8 configurable DMA requests.
- Memory-to-memory, memory-to-peripheral, peripheral-to-memory transfer.
- Group Round Robin arbitration scheme with the 4 priority levels.
- Chain Transfer support.
- Hardware handshake support.
- 8/16/32 data width transaction support.
- Big-endian and little-endian support.