Based on CSMC 0.13um 3.3V/1.2V Logic process, current design of the Battery Charger IP is a complete constant current/constant voltage linear charger for single cell lithium-ion and lithium-polymer battery designed to work within the USB power specification. It presets 4.2V Charge Voltage with ±1% Accuracy. The Battery Charger IP terminates the charging process when the charge current drops by 10% after the final float voltage is reached.
Due to the internal MOSFET architecture, no external sense resistor or external blocking diode is required. The thermal feedback regulates the charge current to limit the die temperature during high power operation or high ambient temperature conditions.
- Process: CSMC 0.13um 3.3V/1.2V Logic process
- Programmable Charge Current Up to 200mA
- Complete Linear Charger for Single Cell Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Output Float Charge Voltage: 4.16V±1%
- Constant-Current/Constant-Voltage Operation with Thermal Regulation to Maximize Charge Rate Without Risk of Overheating
- Charges Single Cell Li-Ion Batteries Directly from USB Port or Wall Adapter
- No external MOSFET, Sense Resistor or Blocking Diode Required
- 2.9V Trickle Charge Threshold
- Programmable Charge Current Detection/Termination
- Soft-Start Limits Inrush Current
- Operating Junction Temperature: -40°C~+25°C~+125°C