NT2024 is a 4-channel RF front end designed to perform a simultaneous reception, conversion, filtering and amplifying of
* GPS/Galileo/GLONASS/BeiDou/IRNSS/QZSS signals of various frequency bands L1/L2/L3/L5/E1/E5a/E5b/E6/B1-C/B1-2/B2/B3
* radio broadcasting signals of FM (65...110MHz) and VHF (130...220MHz) bands.
* digital television signals of DVB-T/T2/H/C, DAB/DAB+/DMB/T-DMB, RAVIS, CMMB standards transmitted at FM (65...110MHz), VHF (160...240MHz), UHF (470...862MHz) bands, L-band (1430...1720MHz) and S-band (2170...2400MHz).
IC is fabricated on TSMC 0.18 µm SiGe BiCMOS technology.
- TSMC BiCMOS SiGe 180 nm
- GPS/Galileo/GLONASS/BeiDou/IRNSS/QZSS, FM radio & TV signals simultaneous reception
- 4 independent channels: L1, L2 (or L3, or L5), FM, TV
- Selectable modes “TV tuner”, “Navigation L1”, “Navigation L2 (L3, L5)” and “FM receiver” or any combination
- Few external components
- Selectable type of serial interface:
- I2C for TV & FM and 3-wire SPI for GPS/Galileo/GLONASS/BeiDou/IRNSS/QZSS
- I2C for all chip
- 12x12mm QFN108 package
- Layout View (GDSII)
- Evaluation kit based on packaged IC
- Characterization Report
- Behavioral Model
- SPICE netlist (.cdl)
- Integration Support
- Navigation systems
- Portable receivers
- Mobile communication
- Measuring equipment