The SEERIS Graphics Engine is a building block concept combining a collection of 2D graphics processing units with focus on blit operations, display control and video capture.
- Histogram measurement
- Color correction unit
- All common input capture formats supported (e.g. ITU656)
- Support for fractional ring buffer size (optimized memory layout)
- Originally developed for automotive but used in many other applications
- Generic, flexible, silicon-proven
- Fast RTL generation using automated design flow
- Standardized interfaces and processing
- Used in Application Processors, GPUs, MCUs, Codecs and GDCs.
- Field proven : Over 10 different variants deployed in various devices in the market
- Verilog RTL
- Integration Test-bench
- Software example drivers
- Performance uses cases
- Automotive, Industrial and Consumer