This series of buck DC-DC converters delivers up to 140 mA of load current and features optimized clocking options to eliminate spurious emissions resulting in much lower system noise. This buck DC-DC converter is silicon-proven in a 40 nm process and is a part of our 40 nm integrated power management unit (PMU) IP core series that has been optimized for integration into Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs) or Systems-on-a-Chip (SoCs), including radio frequency (RF), wireless, and narrowband Internet of Things (NB-IoT) applications.
- Input Power Supply: 2.8 to 4.2 V
- Output Voltage: 1.1 or 1.85 V (selectable)
- Maximum Load Current: 140 mA
- Contact Vendor for Product Brief
- Spice Netlist and/or Cadence Schematic
- IP Datasheet, User’s Guide, and Test Plan
- Behavioral Model