The LogiCORE™ IP Controller Area Network (CAN) product specification defines the architecture and features of the Xilinx CAN controller core. This document also defines the addressing and functionality of the various registers in the design, in addition to describing the user interface.
- Conforms to the ISO 11898 -1, CAN 2.0A, and CAN 2.0B standards
- Supports Industrial (I) and Extended Temperature Range (Q) grade device support
- Supports both standard (11-bit identifier) and extended (29-bit identifier) frames
- Supports bit rates up to 1 Mbps
- Transmit message FIFO with a user-configurable depth of up to 64 messages
- Transmit prioritization through one High-Priority Transmit buffer
- Automatic re-transmission on errors or arbitration loss