The ARM® Cordio® stack is designed specifically for Bluetooth® low energy single-mode products catering to the power sensitive Internet of Things (IoT) market. With its small code size, easy-to-use APIs, and portable architecture, the Cordio stack is a superior solution for companies looking to develop Bluetooth low energy semiconductors while reducing time-to-market.
The stack is qualified and tested for compliance with the latest version of the Bluetooth 5 core specification.
- Ease of use: APIs designed with applications in mind – optimized for battery powered resource constrained devices
- Efficient memory usage: Designed for minimum RAM and code size (as small as 10KB)
- Full featured: Supports master and slave operation (central and peripheral), client and server, multiple simultaneous connections
- Modular: Include or exclude features as needed
- Bluetooth qualified subsystem
- Portable: Unique Wireless Software
- Foundation (WSF) layer enables easy porting to any microcontroller or operating system. Proven on embedded processors like the ARM Cortex®-M processor series.
- The Cordio-B50 software stack is a set of software routines (provided as C source code) optimized for code-density and built to provide the interface between the standard Bluetooth link layer and the operating system.
- Cordio-B50 supports the changes necessary for the Bluetooth 5 standard including the 2 Mbps mode, long range, and advertising extensions.
- Designed specifically for Bluetooth low-energy single-mode products, the Cordio-B50 software stack can be used either with third-party Bluetooth radios or with ARM’s Cordio-B50 radios.