The All Digital is an all digital implementation of a phase locked loop. PLLs are widely used in telecom applications for clock recovery, clock generation and clock supervision.
Different phase dtectors (FIFO fill level, phase erros, and so on) may be used and can be adapted to perfectely fit the application.
- All Digital Implementation
- Linear Frequency Range from 0 to n MHz
- Infinite Frequency Hold Time
- Programmable Center Frequency
- Programmable Filter Characteristics (Cut-Off Frequency, Loop Gain)
- Adaptable Phase Detector
- Structured, Synchronous HDL RTL Design
- Gate Count: approximately 5000
- The all digital solutions needs no external components, is fully programmable and can be started already locked.
- Other advantages are found where long time constants are required or where the loop filter have to be programmed depending on the current operation conditions.
- VHDL or Verilog RTL Source Code
- Functional Testbench
- Synthesys Script
- Data Sheet
- User Guide
- Hotline Support by means of phone, fax and e-mail
Block Diagram of the All Digital Phase Locked Loop