The Roa Logic AHB-Lite Memory IP is a fully parameterized soft IP implementing on-chip memory for access by an AHB-Lite based Master. All signals defined in the AMBA 3 AHB-Lite v1.0 specifications are fully supported.
The IP supports a single AHB-Lite based host connection and enables address & data widths, memory depth & target technology to be specified via parameters. An option to register the memory output is also provided.
- Full support for AMBA 3 AHB-Lite protocol
- Fully parameterized
- User-defined address and byte-aligned data widths supported
- Configurable memory depth, limited only by target technology capability
- Technology-specific memory cells instantiated automatically
- Combinatorial or registered data output
- Design to support any silicon technology
- Full Source Code
- Compilation Scripts
Block Diagram of the AHB-Lite General Purpose Memory Module