The Roa Logic AHB-Lite APB4 Bridge is a fully parameterized soft IP interconnect bridge between the AMBA 3 AHB-Lite v1.0 and AMBA APB v2.0 bus protocols.
The AHB-Lite APB4 Bridge natively supports a single peripheral, however multiple APB4 peripherals may be connected to a single bridge by including supporting multiplexer logic – See the AMBA APB v2.0 Protocol specification. An APB4 Multiplexer IP implementing this capability is also available from Roa Logic
- Full support for AMBA 3 AHB-Lite and APB version 2.0 (APB4) protocol
- Fully parameterized
- Unlimited APB4 address and data widths supported
- Configurable number of peripheral-side byte lanes with automatic handling of burst transfers
- Support for separate clock domain per interface with automatic handling of cross-domain timing.
- Full parameterised
- Ease of Implementation
- Support for asynchronous clock domains
- Full Source Code
- Compilation Scripts
Block Diagram of the AHB-Lite APB4 Bridge