The CoreAES128 macro implements the advanced encryption standard (AES), which provides a means of securing data. AES utilizes the Rijndael algorithm, which is described in detail in the Federal Information Processing Standards Publication (FIPS PUB) 197.
- Implements AES to NIST FIPS PUB 197
- Supports 128-bit key size
- Fastest data rate is on Axcelerator at 291 Mbps
- Encryption and decryption with same core
- 44 clock cycle operation for 128-bit data encryption/decryption
- Works with industry-standard simulation and synthesis tools