The wakeup receiver offers a superior low cost wireless solution for applications with stringent battery life time requirement. The receiver operates at 2400MHz ISM band. It supports the main radio to carry out ultra-low power channel monitoring, and wake up the main radio only when a valid trigger packet is detected.
Different from other wakeup receiver designs, which needs a pair transmitter to send the data that fulfills a certain packet structure, this wakeup receiver can pair with any transmitter operating at 2400MHz, as long as the signal is with a constant envelope. As we know, the popular standards, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and Zigbee, both adopt the modulation scheme with a constant envelope. This also means that this wakeup receiver can work directly with existing systems to provide a very low power channel monitoring.
The receiver SoC integrates analog front end (AFE) , digital baseband (DBB), and clock generation system, which makes the receiver a complete solution ready for use.
- Wakeup receiver works with
- a BLE/Zigbee compliant transmitter, or any other
- transmitters with a constant envelope
- SoC solution
- Complete receiver on a single chip
- Operates at 2.4GHz
- Ultra-low power solution
- Less than 260µW active power enabling low power latency sensitive communication
- Complete evaluation kit
- Offers flexibility to application development
- Whitebox IP license (including CDS, schematic, layout, extracted, testbenches, scripts, matlab model, a.o. ) with technology transfer training and support
- Data processing
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial and medical