Its small silicon area but exhaustive and robust features make shCODlv-90.14 THE most suitable solution for your mixed-signal SoC targeting multimedia phone applications in the era of the ePHONE Second Generation is released for Return-On-Investment maximization thanks to area and pin optimization.
- Maximized yield with the best trade-off between silicon area and SoC / PCB costs
- Capacitor-less headphone driver
- Filter-less line-out and BTL speaker driver
- PLL-less feature to avoid jitter noise issues
- Single master clock generates all sampling frequencies
Block Diagram of the 90 dB of SNR, 24-bit stereo audio CODEC with 450 mW mono speaker driver and headphone output