Low pass filter (3rd order Chebyshev filter) is based on the gyrators with cut-off frequency adjustment in wide range. There are two modes for cut-off frequency programming: manually and automatically. The generator is used to adjust filter cut-off (CO) frequency in automatic mode. Also CO frequency can be fixed by the digital code CFAS_Code<6:0>.
The block fabricated on AMS BiCMOS 0.35 um technology.
- AMS BiCMOS 0.35 um
- Wide pass band frequency adjustment range (9.6 MHz…25 MHz)
- Low group delay time ripple vs. Frequency
- Low pass filter cut-off frequency adjustment system (LPF CFAS)
- Supported foundries: TSMC, UMC, Global Foundries, SMIC, iHP, AMS, Vanguard, SilTerra
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)
- Signal processing systems
- Navigation systems