The 65nm 10bit 54MSPS DAC is a 10-bit, current-output digital-to-analog converter(DAC), which was designed with a 65nm 1P6M CMOS technology.
The 65nm 10bit 54MSPS DAC has current steering architecture with differential outputs. It uses 4 linear bits and 6 binary bits, all of which are generated from within the current source array. This results in reduced glitch energy and non-linearity error at the output.
The 65nm 10bit 54MSPS DAC operates with analog power supply ranging from 3.0V to 3.6V, and its output range covers from 0V to 1.4V. The DAC features the sampling rate of 54MHz over industrial temperature range (-40 ℃ to +85℃) and occupies the core cell area of 0.083mm^2.
- 65nm 1P6M CMOS technology
- 10-bit resolution
- Maximum 250MHz conversion rate
- 3.3V analog power supply
- 1.2V digital power supply
- Output load : 75Ohm
- Current consumption : 28mA
- DNL / INL : ±0.5 /±1.0 LSB
- Power-down current : < 1uA
- Core cell area : 0.083mm2
- Low power
- Low area
- Wide output range
- High performance
- Datasheet, Verilog DB, GDS, CDL, Phantom Cell, Test Spec, sample
- Arbitrary waveform generators (AWGs)
- Direct digital synthesis
- Imaging applications
- LCD contrast and backlight brightness control
- Power supply voltage adjustment
Block Diagram of the 65nm 10bit 250MSPS DAC