This is 5G NR Release 15 Compliant gNodeB solution. The solution adapts a modular Design with the clear interface between the various modules supporting various RAN functional splits.
The solution is optimized to handle very high data rates for supporting eMBB. It can also handle very large number of users for supporting mMTC.
The solution is qualified against industry’s leading T&M equipment. This design supports most of the significant & mandatory features specified by 3GPP Release 15 versions of 5G NR specifications.
- 3GPP Release 15 compliant (FR1)
- Bandwidth 100MHz
- Sub Carrier Spacing: 15kHz, 30kHz, 60kHz
- Modulation Scheme: UptoQAM256
- Duplexing Mode: FDD/TDD
- Number of Layers: 4
- Network Time Synchronization – IEEE1588
- Support for NGC, EPC and Xn Interface
- Support for NSA and SA
- SDAP, RRC, PDCP, RLC and MAC Layers
- Optimized Polar and LDPC encoder/decoders
- Digital Beamforming
- Modular design for RAN Logical splits.
- Supports F1 split (Option 2)
- Support for 5G FAPI SCF Rel10.0 (Option 6)
- Availability of Logging, Wireshark captures
- Configuration Management using GUI
- Monitoring using SNMP
- Algorithm Simulations
- L1 / L2 / L3 Stack
- Design documents
- User manual
Block Diagram of the 5G NR g-NodeB IP (L1-L2-L3)