The 5th order passive differential low-pass filter (LPF) with fixed cut-off frequency presets. LPF is implemented using integrated inductors. Cut-off frequency switching is performed by switched-capacitor circuit.
The block is designed on TSMC 65 nm CRN65LP technology.
- TSMC 65 nm CRN65LP
- Differential inputs, outputs
- Fixed cut-off frequency: 30 MHz, 50 MHz, 100 MHz
- High linearity
- Low noise figure
- Supported foundries: TSMC, UMC, Global Foundries, SMIC
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)