The cell is the 8rd order Butterworth low pass filter with cut-off frequency adjustment. The block has two channels of differential inputs and outputs and based on a pseudodifferential circuit and Sallen-Key circuit. CO frequency can be set by the digital code.
The block is fabricated on TSMC 0.18 um technology.
- TSMC BiCMOS 0.18 um
- Low noise figure
- High linearity
- Low pass filter cut-off frequency adjustment system
- Very low amplitude ripple
- Supported foundries: TSMC, UMC, Global Foundries, SMIC, iHP, AMS, Vanguard, SilTerra
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)
- IF signal processing