The S3REG1033T18_2V4 is a regulator circuit which has been designed to provide 2.4V with a load current of up to 10mA.
The S3REG1033T18_2V4 is a regulator circuit that features an automatic feedback sensing option to maintain a constant regulated output voltage level. It has been designed to provide a stable output in both low-drop and high-drop operation, while maintaining minimum ripple on supply lines in the presence of large load current spikes inherent with switching loads.
The S3REG1033T18_2V4 has been designed to allow lowdrop operation in a low area To achieve these goals, the S3REG1033T18_2V4 requires a 4.7uF external ceramic capacitor.
- 0.18um TSMC eLL Process, 6 Metals Used
- 3.0V Input Voltage
- 2.4V Output Voltage +-3%
- 10mA Load Current
- Die Area: 0.098 mm2
- Leakage: 10nA
- Power Down Mode
- The S3REG1033T18 uses 3.3V thick oxide devices from the 0.18um TSMC eLL Process. The circuit can be scaled for a range of load currents.
- The S3REG1033T18_2V4 is readily portable to any similar manufacturing process or can be customised for specific customer requirements.
- Characterization Report
- Flat Netlist (cdl)
- Layout View (gds2)
- Abstract View (lef)
- Timing View (lib)
- Behavioural Model (Verilog .v)
- Integration Guidelines and Support
- (Subject to Agreement)
Block Diagram of the 3.0V Input, 10mA Regulator