Aliathon’s 2.5Gbps GFP-F Framer Core provides a flexible, resource-efficient, high-density programmable logic based solution for GFP interfacing. Running at over 166.62MHz, it provides GFP-F Frame generation and delineation for 2.6Gbps data streams.
- Compliant with ITU-T G.7041 specification.
- Best-in-Class size and performance with multiple FPGA vendor support.
- Interfaces to 2.6/2.5 gigabit data sources, such as Aliathon’s OTU1 and STM16 framer cores. Combines with Aliathon’s GFP-T Block Encoder core for GFP-T solutions, or may be used stand-alone for GFP-F solutions.
- Generates/Synchronises to a 16-bit wide GFP data stream including IDLE frames.
- Provides GFP scrambling/descrambling.
- Generates/Processes Core, Type and Extension headers.
- Generates and inserts a 32-bit FCS. Verifies received 32-bit FCS.
- Calculates HEC for Core, Type and Extension headers.
- Implements single-bit error detection and correction for Core, Type and Extension headers.
- Full Overhead and Defect processing including:
- Core HEC error, Type HEC error, Extension HEC error (for all of them detects correctable or uncorrectable).
- Performance Monitoring Counters (Correctable HEC Errors, Uncorrectable HEC Errors).