The GATEWAY-IP-mTX1G-nTX100M-pTX10G CetraC pure hardware IP core is the technology for automated driving as it is the perfect interconnect solution for any critical network equipment such as ADAS (Advanced driver-Assistance Systems) and can be turned into either a Switch a Concentrator or a Gateway IP. The CetraC Modular IP interconnect several ECU in a safe, real time and deterministic manner. The number of port is customized according to customer need.
The CetraC GATEWAY IP core is fully compliant with standardized protocols and allows both cyclic and event-driven communications in full duplex with scheduling mechanism.
The CetraC GATEWAY IP core has been developed with modularity and scalability as main drivers such that it allows to add new protocols within a very short TTM.
Several gateways IP core can be connected together to create any of the three kinds of flexible network architectures for critical systems:
* Perfect element for platform
* Extendable platform
* High speed redundant architecture (at up to 10Gbps)
* Mixed solution combining the two previous architectures.
The GATEWAY-IP-mTX1G-nTX100M-pTX10G CetraC IP core can be instantiated and connected with customer IP within the same FPGA/ASIC to create a dedicated and customized solution.
The GATEWAY IP core is a multi-protocol gateway compliant with CAN / CAN-FD standard and/or IEEE802.3 standard and/or Deterministic Ethernet. Thanks to its segregation architecture, it allows to manage within the same IP deterministic and nonedeterministic frames.
New protocols such as FibreChannel, MIL-STD-1553 and IEEE1588 are proposed in option within the CetraC IP to reinforce the multi-protocol characteristics
The CetraC system interconnection solution provides native full duplex and deterministic communication with best Quality of Service
all over the entire network as well as:
* Very low latency
* Optimal bandwidth
* Cyber ready
* High availability providing redundancy management, automatic communication, error detection, transparent error fixing
* The network can be entirely modelled in order to predict the communication worst cases
* ITAR Free
Key solution advantages (as well as safety, bandwidth, speed, scalability, architecture flexibility …) will insure use case universality.
Targeted applications are:
* Critical Systems such as Control and Command
* Tests beds
* Perfect replacement of complex wiring architecture based on Mil-std-1553-B, prEn-3910, Digibus, …
The CetraC GATEWAY IP core has been designed and manufactured according to the RTCA/DO-254 ED-80 guidelines as well as 26262 Quality process. This IP product has been developed, verified and licensed by SILKAN. Gateway functionalities are implemented in pure hardware and provides much more performances than SW based solutions.
As SILKAN is mastering the overall switching mechanism, additional cyber-security features such as standardized cryptographic algorithm as well as custom ones can be added.
- Compliant with 802.3 Ethernet standard UDP/IP
- Deterministic Ethernet
- Developed according to RTCA/DO-254 and 26262 guidance.
- Cyber ready
- System clock distribution
- Dual link redundancy
- Guaranteed Real Time and QoS.
- Network topology free
- Security features, fault detection and reporting
- Scalability and modularity
- Dual link redundancy management
- Data access methods: Queuing, Flip/Flop, sampling or file type mode
- Scheduling transmission : cyclic frames management
- The safe and generic platform based on CetraC technology brings a set of feature thanks to its pure
- Hardware characteristics:
- Enabled for distributed architecture
- Easy diagnose and repair
- Very low latency
- High bandwidth (up to 10Gbps)
- Modular architecture
- Manage mix criticality
- On board diagnosis
- 360° camera system
- High accurate clock distribution to the overall system
- Data integrity
- QoS: Feedback status
- Perfect element for automated driving systems and complies with 26262 quality process.
- Encrypted RTL sources code compliant with SILKAN’s design standard.
- Reference Design as integration example.
- SILKAN’s support includes technical integration, 26262 and DO-254 integration and certification phases.
- Any ECU such as ADAS that requires by Level 4 & 5 autonomous automotive use case:
- Real Time communication
- Redundant network
- Safe communication
- TSN backbone network
Block Diagram of the 26262 CetraC Gateway/Concentrator Realtime Communication For Autonomous Driving