Voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO) is the generator that can be tuned over a wide range of frequencies by applying a control voltage to it.
The block is fabricated on AMS BiCMOS 0.35 um techology.
- AMS BiCMOS 0.35 um
- Low phase noise level
- Wide frequency range (2096…2916 MHz)
- Adjustable output voltage swing
- Low current consumption
- Supported foundries: TSMC, UMC, Global Foundries, SMIC, iHP, AMS, Vanguard, SilTerra
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)
- Frequency synthesizer with PLL