180GF_OSC_01 is a crystal oscillator with Pierce architecture. The block consists of a feedback amplifier, amplitude detector, reference source with POR signal and comparator for generating CMOS output signal. The POR signal allows to avoid clock glitches during power up.
The crystal oscillator has no external control and starts to operate after power-on.
Oscillator has 3 modes:
• quartz mode (a);
• bypass mode when external clock is applied to XIN (b);
• bypass mode when external clock is applied to XOUT (c).
- Supply voltage 3.3V
- Output frequency 10-40MHz
- GF 180nm MCU CMOS technology
- Abstract view (.lef and .lib files)
- Verilog model
- DRC, LVS, antenna reports
- Timekeeping devices
- PLL frequency synthesizer
- Applications that require an accurate process timing
- Products with long automated unattended operation time