This 10-bit Dual DAC features an excellent static performance that includes ±0.5LSB DNL and ±1.0LSB INL for typical conditions.
Dynamic performance highlights considering a signal frequency of 10MHz and 160MS/s conversion rate include an SNDR= 53dB and an SFDR=65dBc.
The S3DAIQ160M10BSM28PS is designed for operation up to 160MS/s. The S3DAIQ160M10BSM28PS is designed in a 28nm logic process, which is ideal for integration with a DSP engine, and can be cost-effectively ported across foundries and process nodes upon request.
- 28nm SMIC Poly-Sion Process, 6 Metals Used
- 1.8V and 1.05V Supplies
- Sampling Rate up to 160MS/s
- 1.0Vpp Differential Output Range
- DNL= 0.5LSB; INL<1.0LSB.Typ
- High Performance for Fout=10MHz
- SNDR= 53dB, SFDR=65dB
- Stand-By and Power-Down Modes
- 9.5mW Power consumption at 2mA Output current
- Compact Die Area pre-shrink: 0.088mm2
- The combination of static performance, reduced glitch energy, minimized parasitics and reduced distortion, results in outstanding dynamic performance over a wide range of conditions including frequencies close to the DAC Nyquist frequency.
- Characterization Report
- Flat Netlist (cdl)
- Layout View (gds2)
- Abstract View (lef)
- Timing View (lib)
- Behavioral Model (Verilog)
- Integration Support
- WiFi 802.11x, WiMAX 802.16x
- Wireline communications
- Direct Digital Synthesis