The Xelic XCRMON Core (10/40 GBASE-R Statistical Counter) performs statistical counting at the MAC layer. The Xelic XCRMON Core is able to accurately and individually count good and bad packets (broken down into bins by size), good and bad multicast packets, good and bad broadcast packets, and the total number of good and bad octets.
The Xelic XCRMON Core contains a read-only register interface to read the counter values, which is controlled through the use of external ports.
The XCRMON Core can be used with either 10 GBASE-R Ethernet Traffic or 40GBASE-R Ethernet Traffic. XCRMON Cores are already optionally included in the Xelic XCO3M (40G Ethernet PCS/Transcoder OPU3 Mapper Core) and the Xelic XCI2PX (10G Ethernet Media Independent Interface to 10GBASE-R PCS Core).
- Suitable for FPGA and/or ASIC implementations.
- Integration support and maintenance available.
- XCRMON Cores are available under flexible single use licensing terms with netlist or source code deliverables.
- Can be used with 10GBASE-R PCS Ethernet or 40GBASE-R PCS Ethernet.
- Can be used as stand-alone or integrated into another core.