Description: 10/100 Ethernet MAC with Host Controller
Core10/100 is a high-speed media access control (MAC) Ethernet controller that supports 10 or 100 Mb/s data rate. It implements Carrier Sense Multiple Access with Collision Detection (CSMA/CD) algorithms defined by IEEE 802.3.
- Supports 10/100 Mbps full/half duplex operations
- Supports CSMA/CD defined by IEEE 802.3a standard
- Host Interface with DMA Control
- Supports 8, 16 and 32-bit host interface
- Reduced media independent interface (RMII) or MII PHY interface
- Supports 802.3 Media Independent Interface