The quadrature former with phase correction. Quadrature signal is formed in the trigger cell by means of division by 2.
D-trigger synchronize output signal with input signal to minimize phase error.
The QF is designed using TSMC 65 nm CRN65LP technology.
- TSMC CMOS 65 nm
- Output frequency range 0.75-1.20 GHz
- Input signal division by 2
- 0.1 degree precise phase adjustment
- Strobing of output signal
- Supported foundries: TSMC, UMC, Global Foundries, SMIC
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)
- Quadrature signal processing for mixer