LF LNA is used to amplify signal from the radio receiver input in band up to 150 MHz. LNA has a low noise figure, high linearity and wide gain tuning range.
LF LNA consists of three stages. The stages are linearized differential amplifier. Input impedance of amplifier with transformer 1:3 is 50 Ohm. LF LNA has a offset compensation block.
The LF LNA is designed using TSMC 65 nm CRN65LP technology.
- TSMC CMOS 65 nm
- Wide frequency band
- High linearity
- Wide gain tuning range
- Linear (in dB scale) gain step with digital control
- 50 Ohm input impedance matching using one transformer
- Automatic offset compensation
- Supported foundries: TSMC, UMC, Global Foundries, SMIC
- Schematic or NetList
- Abstract model (.lef and .lib files)
- Layout view (optional)
- Behavioral model (Verilog)
- Extracted view (optional)
- DRC, LVS, antenna report
- Test bench with saved configurations (optional)
- Front-end LF signal amplification in receivers